Resolved
2.4

Same as every other people here.Placed an order on November 27, 2016.

Credit card was charged the amount of $46.00 two days later. Today is December 29 and nothing. No merchandise, no customer service replies to my 3 mails, their phone eternally busy. Never got a confirmation mail for my order.

Nothing. How do those people stay in business? I know I'll never see the merchandise or my money again. What do I go from here?

I don't want them to get away with this scam system without having any consequences.

Just browse the internet and see the insane number of people who fell for it.They should get jail time for that!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of striped naval swimsuit and sleek poncho from Boomstreet and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $46 and wants Boomstreet to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never received order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Boomstreet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments